Yamaha BB1000MA Review
jollyr465
2010-12-12 17:40:25 UTC
A while back I ask if anybody ever played a Yamaha BB1000MA bass? Nobody on this site ever has, I guess. So I'll give my review of this bass. I bought it used for 200.00. Here goes: The Bass has a nice big Alder body, with a nice cut away, so that you can reach all 24 frets with ease, a nice Maple bolt on neck, with a rosewood fret board{ the neck is kind of in between a Jazz Bass & a P Bass, the neck is also nice & thin. The tone is very full, rich & punchy. As a matter of fact the bass sounds so good, that my band mates really love the tone of this bass & prefer me too play it, over my other basses except for my G&L L2500. The bass is also nice & lite. I would highly recommend this bass to anybody. After playing this bass, now I know why a lot of pros love & use these old Yamaha's. They
are really nice basses. Anyway that's my review.

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)